Big Day of Shopping!

Today, I went to Iceland AND Lidl. I bought so many things! I think my kitchen and fridge is finally ready to go. I have groceries to last for a long time and all the staples in stock. I'm fortunate to have two fridges in my new flat and lots of cupboard space.

Nusica! A rip-off of Nutella. It came in a bigger jar at the same cost so I went with it. All my life, I've only known round eggo waffles. I bought square ones I can pop into my toast at Lidl!

You can buy a big bag of ready to eat carrots for only a pound. I folded over a tortilla with my favourite hummus, cheese and ham combination and cut it into four triangles. I took out some pre washed Italian Salad mix, cut up three cherry tomatoes and sprayed (yes! my bottle is outfitted with a spray nozzle!?) some balsamic vinegar.

0 comments: