Chicken Sandwich



















Ingredients
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2 Focaccia triangles
- 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese

Directions:

1. Marinate chicken breasts in fat free Italian dressing, salt and pepper for at least 10 minutes.

2. Slice tomatoes and pepper. Toast the bread.

3. Pan fry chicken breasts. Place the chicken on the bread with Mozzarella cheese on top. Put in the oven to melt the cheese.

4. Pan fry the red pepper and tomatoes until tender. Place in sandwich. Add condiments (mayonnaise, honey mustard) and serve.



















Notes: I used a straight edged knife to cut the bread but my finger was in the way and I cut my left middle finger. It really hurt. Then, I burned my left upper arm when I took the pan of toasted bread out of the oven. I made two sandwiches and hurt myself twice in the process.

0 comments: